Friday 13 December 2019

MEEK DEMEO ANOTHER SHEEP DOWNLOAD

So, as you guys may have noticed, Z3ro The Comet and I are pretty close but mentioning him for the month of July is not a biased decision in the least. Each one I was happy about because I loved the fact that they were getting recognition for their hard work and quality music. Meek Demeo is no stranger to being on these kind of lists but instead of being a personal pick, he won his spot fair and square with the release of Adamas. This one has the typical Meek feel that I have fallen in love with but it also has a slightly different vibe to it. The intro has such a cinematic feel to it which graduates into a pulsing bass line that seriously pulls you right in. Twitter Facebook Pinterest Tumblr. meek demeo another sheep

Uploader: Mezikasa
Date Added: 2 March 2009
File Size: 63.47 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 47605
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Some artists fall through the cracks when it comes to this site and I like highlighting them because I feel like they deserve anothet more attention.

Meek DeMeo - Another Sheep

If you have yet to check out AwkwardMomentsplease do so now! So, as you guys may have noticed, Z3ro The Comet and I are pretty close but mentioning him for the anpther of July is not a biased decision in the least. Meek has this artistic quality not only to his music, but also his videos and his project Adamaswhich has gotten a considerable amount of plays on my iTunes.

You can check out his freestyle below:.

meek demeo another sheep

Join me in saying congrats to Meek DemeoJinsuand The Humanauts for easily winning their spots on the list for September and check out what caught your attention from them. You can stream and anothwr it here. You can check out his freestyle below: Honestly, AwkwardMoments has been on repeat in full ever since I first got it, especially when it comes down to my favorite tracks anofher never get old no matter how many times I listen to them.

meek demeo another sheep

I applaud each of these artists for the attention they have garnered but there are a few… yes, a few… more people I would like to show love and appreciation to. Meek DeMeo is back!

Meek DeMeo – Another Sheep - Tinman London

Like the rest of his fans, I was waiting with baited breath for this release and in time The Triumph really grew on me. So, I spent a lot of time watching the number of views in July and there for a while there was a race going on between a handful of artists that we put up.

The intro has such a cinematic feel to it which graduates into a pulsing bass line that seriously pulls you right in.

Talk about an insanely awesome collaboration. Artists of the Month of September really came at a surprise for me considering the spots were pretty much set in stone until last night when the tables really shifted, catapulting a familiar face forward to win the top spot.

However, the artists that completely dominated July came at no surprise when they caused our views to spike considerably.

With his forthcoming project Capital Vices dropping soon, Meek finally released a single off it, which as you may know was featured on his old project Adamas. So… it appears as if Meek DeMeo has decided to bombard his listeners with new material.

Meek Demeo ∞

So, in my opinion, July really should anther go to him and the entire PH8 movement that he put together. This one has the typical Meek feel that I have fallen in love with but it also has a slightly different vibe to it.

Each one I was happy about because I loved the fact that they were getting recognition for their hard work and quality music. Hailing from Minnesota, Meek was one artist that instantly won me over with his artistic videos and his twisted-ly dark songs and Anogher has been on rotation on my iTunes ever since its release.

Check out his tribute video below. Meek Demeo is no stranger to being on these kind of lists but instead of being a personal pick, he won his spot fair and square with the release of Adamas. Last but not least, I really wanted to mention Fly Henderson who truly deserves a spot on this list.

Featuring anpther real songs that really show how talented and versatile he is, it is no surprise that Julian Stephen has won the spot for my personal pick. Que the hyperventilating and all that excitement! Now, The Humanauts were kind of a surprise for me.

Meek DeMeo - "Another Sheep" - Mechanical Dummy

Twitter Facebook Pinterest Tumblr. Z3ro has been grinding and working hard at performing at different venues around New York, while trying to make each performance a memorable experience for the audience.

meek demeo another sheep

I suggest that all artists come together to network and take part in this very dope project! Either way, mellow mwek to some new Meek!

No comments:

Post a Comment