Tuesday 10 December 2019

DOWNLOAD LOU REED JOHN CALE SONGS FOR DRELLA

Romantic Evening Sex All Themes. The bullet split my spleen and lung, the doctors said I was gone Inside I've got some shattered bone for nobody but you. Guts Seducing Down the Door: It's a Czechoslovakian custom my mother passed on to me The way to make friends Andy is invite them up for tea Open house, open house. In Brackett, Nathan; Hoard, Christian eds. I'm no urban idiot savant spewing paint without any order I'm no sphinx, no mystery enigma What I paint is very ordinary I don't think I'm old or modern, I don't think I think I'm thinking It doesn't matter what I'm thinking It's the images that are worth repeating Images Images Images Images. lou reed john cale songs for drella

Uploader: Aradal
Date Added: 10 September 2015
File Size: 47.98 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 1634
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Ann's Warehouse The Creation of the Universe.

Between Thought and Expression: Drella was a nickname for Warhol coined by Warhol superstar Ondinea contraction of Dracula and Cinderellaused by Warhol's crowd but never liked by Warhol himself. It wasn't me who shamed you, who covered you with mud You did it to yourself without any help from me You act as I could've told you or stopped you like some god But people never listen and you know that that's a fact.

He was a lot of things, what I remember most Sogs say, "I've got to bring home the bacon, someone's got to bring home the roast.

Songs for Drella - Lou Reed, John Cale | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic

I'd camp out at his front door There is only one good thing about small town There is only one good use for a small town There is only one good thing about small town You know that you want to get out. In fact, it was originally conceived as a theater piece.

Drinking Hanging Out In Love. Rainy Day Relaxation Road Trip. I hate being odd in a small town If they stare let them stare in New York City as this pink eyed painting albino How far can my fantasy go?

If I have to live in fear my ideas will slowly slip away If I have to live in fear I'm afraid dor life will slip away If you can't see me past my door Why your thoughts could slowly slip away If I have to lock the door, another life exists no more Slip away. Archived from the original on June 22, Slip Away A Warning.

Songs for Drella

What can I do by myself, it's good to here from someone else It's good to hear a crazy voice that will not slip away Will not slip away. Reed and Cale take turns on vocals, sometimes singing as the character of Andy and elsewhere deella their observations on the man they knew. An entire album of Reed songs about Warhol might have worn thin, but songd teaming up with Cale, it worked magically. Retrieved January 13, Views Read Edit View history. Of all the tracks, "Images" recalls elements of the Velvet Underground most of all, with Cale's saw-like viola riding atop Reed's distorted, manic guitar riffing.

They really hated you, now all that's changed But I have some resentments that can never be unmade You hit me where it hurt I didn't laugh Your Diaries are not a worthy epitaph.

Jogn still not sure I didn't die And if I'm dreaming I still have bad pains inside I know I'll never be a bride - to nobody like you.

lou reed john cale songs for drella

It wasn't me who shamed you, it wasn't me who brought you down Loh did it to yourself without any help from me It wasn't me who hurt you, I showed you possibilities The problems you had were there before you met me. John CaleLou Reed. Romantic Evening Sex All Themes. I'll slowly slip away I know it seems that friends are right Hello daylight, goodbye night But starlight is so quiet here, think I'll slowly slip away.

Starlight open wide, starlight open up you door This is New York calling with movies on the street Movies with real people, what you get is what you see Starlight open wide, Andy's Sonngs B.

All songs written by Lou Reed and John Cale. And I believe there's got to ror some retribution I believe an eye for an eye is elemental And I believe that something's wrong if she's alive right now.

Nevertheless, Songs for Drella would prove to be the prelude to a Velvet Songgs reunion: AllMusic relies heavily on JavaScript. Animal Justice 5 Tracks Extra Playful. Getting out of here I hate being odd in a small town If they stare let them stare in New York City as this pink eyed painting albino How far can my fantasy go?

lou reed john cale songs for drella

Oh well now Andy - guess we've got to go I hope some way somehow you like this little show I know it's late in coming but it's the only way I know Hello it's me - goodnight Andy Vitus dance It's a Czechoslovakian custom my mother passed on to me Give people little presents so they remember me Open house, open house. I believe there's got to be some retribution I believe there's got to be some retribution I believe we are all the poorer for it now Visit me, why didn't you visit me Visit me, why didn't you visit me.

In this song, Reed turns things around and sings from his own first person, talking about Warhol questioning him about his work ethic. Retrieved July 29,

lou reed john cale songs for drella

No comments:

Post a Comment